Business Development Manager
Urgently hiring a Business Development Head for a reputed Facility Management Company. Candidate should have 6 years of experience in Facility Management.
1.Analyze the trends in the market and the company’s strategies to identify opportunities.
2. Report relevant findings from the strategies implemented and get them approved by the company’s senior management.
3. Support the creation and presentation of new ideas to add value to our services to increase sales and company revenue
4. Perform and present competitor analysis to identify areas where our company can surpass the industry’s competitors and forge ahead to gain increased businesses.
5. Analyze sales and trends to promote ideas for sustained revenue growth
6. Identify and evaluate new customers to increase the company’s sales targets and marketing campaign audience
7. work to improve the customers feedback channels and communication to ensure a constant flow of reviews from them.
8. Identify and report market lucrative business opportunities to capitalize on and increase the market share
9. Create ad-hoc reports for the sales and the management staff as requested.
10. Support the search for new suitable business partners to increase the brand’s networking capabilities and customer reach
11. Help to prepare a new sales and marketing plan for existing and under developing services.
12. other duties as assigned by the business development analyst and/or manager.
Business Development Intern Skills/Abilities/Knowledge:
1.String Interpersonal Skills and proficiency in clearly communicating strategy, either verbally or in written form.
2. Well-rounded young professionals who can evaluate a business for its weaknesses and strengths
3. He/She must be a business-mind person, willing to expand his/her business development experience and show she’s ready for leadership roles.
4. A willingness to work with the same spirit for long hours and meeting project deadlines.
5. Good negotiation and persuasion skills will come in handy.
6. A solution-oriented approach and the ability to keep calm under pressure and solve problems timely and effectively.
7. Leadership and managerial skills are a must.
Contact HR : Nagveni
email : [email protected]
Number : +91 80731 93104